5 BENEFITS OF BOOKING DIRECTLY WITH HOTEL

5 BENEFITS OF BOOKING DIRECTLY WITH HOTEL

Blog, News & Events
5 Benefits of Booking Directly with Hotel Just a quick tip - booking directly with a hotel rather than through an online travel agency (OTA) is always the better option. The benefits that come with booking through the hotel website far outweigh any "savings" you think you may be getting when booking with any online travel agency. Below are 5 reasons WHY you should book directly with the Hotel. 1. Better Deals While most people think they’re getting an amazing deal on a hotel with an OTA (booking.com, Agoda, Expedia or etc.), these sites are actually not “discount sites.” Rate parity agreements between hotels and OTAs dictate that the price shown for a specific room must be the same no matter where it is sold - whether it is sold on…
Read More
Mr. Harbans Singh’s Interview on Qikinn© Applications Suite

Mr. Harbans Singh’s Interview on Qikinn© Applications Suite

Blog, News & Events
[vc_row full_width="stretch_row_content_no_spaces"][vc_column][rev_slider_vc alias="signing"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width="stretch_row"][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text="Qikinn© Applications Suite on an Exclusive Interview with Mr. Harbans Singh" font_container="tag:h1|text_align:left|color:%230090c7" use_theme_fonts="yes"][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width="1/2"][vc_video link="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vum3l09ii74"][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width="1/2"][vc_column_text]HIS MSC will promote the Qikinn© Applications Suite to hotels in Thailand and neighbouring countries. The Qikinn© Application Suite has been designed to help hotels connect to their guests, deliver a unique guest experience and earn guest recognition and loyalty. Right from being able to book a room easily, perform mobile check-in and check-out with paperless front desks to a personal guest engagement portal, the Qikinn© application suite enables hotels to achieve higher business operational efficiency and build guest loyalty. Qikinn Applications Suite [/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Read More
HOW TO: DRIVE HOTEL DIRECT BOOKINGS ONLINE

HOW TO: DRIVE HOTEL DIRECT BOOKINGS ONLINE

Blog, News & Events
DRIVE HOTEL DIRECT BOOKINGS ONLINE Great varieties with competitive price are always the privilege claimed by OTAs. Even many hoteliers would opt for this easy way, to rely on OTAs for online room sales without realizing the fact that the business has been slowly taken over by OTAs. One statistics published by HeBS disclosed the alarming ratio of guest preference when comes to online room bookings. Between hotel direct bookings and OTAs, the amount of guests who prefer to book with OTAs rose drastically from 15% (2007) to 40% (2015). For independent hotels, it is even worse as only 25% of guests would book through the hotel website whilst the rest 75% would opt for OTAs. To reduce the risk associated with OTAs, it is essential for hoteliers to plan…
Read More
QUICK TIPS: HAPPIER HOTEL GUESTS WITH NO EXTRA COSTS

QUICK TIPS: HAPPIER HOTEL GUESTS WITH NO EXTRA COSTS

Blog, News & Events
QUICK TIPS: HAPPIER HOTEL GUESTS WITH NO EXTRA COSTS The year has come to an end and it is the season of festive again. Many hotels are preparing themselves for the busiest period of the year filled with back to back festivities: Christmas and New Year. From lobby decorations to food menu, hotel managers are putting in substantial efforts to ensure their guests have the most wonderful stay experience. Creating a delightful experience for guests is vital for hotel business. An online article written by top hospitality consultant, Patrik Hellstrand reveals that hotel service quality forms part of the keys for hotels to stand out from competition and it helps to promote guest loyalty. Understanding guest expectation and going beyond that to satisfy their needs will lead to happier guests and…
Read More