Web Prol’IFIC is an integrated back office software solution for hotels, restaurants, catering companies, membership clubs, etc that spans the functions of materials management, food & beverage costing and back office accounting. Developed specifically for the hospitality segment, Prol’IFIC conforms with the Uniform System of Hospitality Accounting.
INTEGRATED BACK OFFICE
WEB Prol'IFIC is a single integrated back office software solution for hospitality businesses that covers:
HOSPITALITY SPECIFIC ACCOUNTING
- Materials requisitions
- F&B Cost Analysis
- Debtors Accounting
- Payables Management
- Stock Accounting
- General Ledger
- Inventory Management
- Financial Reporting
- Recipe Management
The Uniform System of Hospitality Accounting is the most widely used standard for accounting in the lodging, food service and leisure industries. Prol'IFIC conforms with this standard. It is a rare (possibly, the only) hospitality accounting software that prepares the monthly P&L statements recommended by the standard with site specific data without manual intervention. Improving reliability of information while reducing manual effort.
CONTROL CONSUMPTION COSTS
The materials management modules of Prol'IFIC offer powerful cost control features as follows:
- Control purchases requisitions by making them subject to approvals & budget review.
- Review purchases orders against purchase history & quotations on hand
- Analyze purchases by item or vendor.
- Monitor consumption by cost centre, item type and consumption trends.
- Compare actual consumption with potential consumption based on sales & recipes.
- Analyze inventory by age, consumption volume, stock on hand and more.
Use of WEB PROL'IFIC results in tangible cost savings that offer a measurable and quick return on your investment.
WEB Prol'IFIC exports data to Corporate Prol'IFIC for chain wide consolidation of :
- Financial Reports
- Consumption Stocks
A truly hospitality specific back office software that delivers tangible benefits.
Recipes management. Includes portion specification, ingredients, preparation instructions and presentation photograph.
How old is your stock-on-hand? Why did you buy more when you already have previously purchased stock-on-hand? What should you dispose off?.
How much food & beverage materials were consumed? How much should have been consumed? How efficient is your kitchen? What is the impact on F&B cost?
Monthly Departmental Financial Statement as per the Uniform System of Accounting.
REDUCE OPERATING COSTS
Data flows electronically across Prol'IFIC modules, reducing errors and human effort in posting "Transfer Journals" to the General Ledger.
Back Office operations are virtually paperless yet subject to all usual reviews and controls.
Transactions, once posted, cannot be edited. They can be corrected leaving a clear auditable trail. No matter how large or how remote your operations, you can be confident that the reports you see from Prol'IFIC truly reflect the status of your inventory, cost and accounts.
Many functions may be automated to save manual effort as follows:
- Initiate purchase based on stock levels & re-order policy. Revise re-order policy. Re-order based on most recent purchase
- Replenish current assets in rooms, public areas and F&B outlets based on par stocking policies
- Allocate costs to Departments based on pre-set formulae
- Write-down pre-paid expenses over a period
- Compute and post transfer journals with clear supporting audit trail